Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity).
Cancellation policyRight of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is one month from the day of revocation,
- where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery;
- at which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and they are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Walkolution GmbH, Gewerbestraße 1, 97355 Wiesenbronn, telephone number: 016092953573, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse a refund for goods that can be sent by parcel post until we have received these goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned these goods, whichever is earlier.
We will pick up the goods that cannot be sent by parcel post or have them picked up by a forwarding agent at your premises.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be sent by parcel immediately and in any case within 14 days at the latest from the day you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to us or to Walkolution GmbH, ℅ Georg Ackermann GmbH, Warenannahme, Gewerbestraße 1, 97355 Wiesenbronn. The deadline is met if you send the goods that can be sent by parcel post before the 14-day deadline has expired.
You shall bear the direct costs of the return of goods that can be sent by parcel post as well as the direct costs of the return of goods that cannot be sent by parcel post amounting to 149 EUR.
You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please contact us via email. If you wish, you can also fill out this form and send it back. Please be aware that handling of conventional mail by post might delay the process of your cancellation. We therefore encourage you to use email instead. If you are in doubt, if your email has been received, it is advisable to also let us know about your cancellation request by calling us.
Address and contact info:
e-mail address: email@example.com
I/we herewith revoke _______________________________________________
the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods___________________________
the provision of the following service___________________________
- Ordered on
/ received on___________________________
Name of the consumer(s)___________________________
- Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.